- On site learning sessions;
- Continuous support to the team in method implementation
- Periodic analysis of the results;
- Improve our strategy to achieve the desired results.
This practical approach, based on PDCA principle aims involve and to motivate employees in implementing improvement methods. What does this mean to you? Faster changes, implemented by your team under our direct coordination and with our support.
- Documentation of the quality management system (procedures, instructions);
- Assistance in management system implementation;
- Internal audits;
- Support in certification audits, supervision;
- Quality management system maintenance.
Systematic method of eliminating losses and effectiveness improvement irrespective of area of activity.
Methodology of continuous improvement focused on mobilizing the available resources in order to achieve the ZERO defects.
Lean si WCM are based on a series of principles and methods which, once implemented, will help you offer your customers:
- What they need;
- When they need;
- As much as they need;
- Without defects;
- At the lowest possible price.